Harvey observed Savannah and I teasing each other. As I exclaimed to Savannah, "You are such a pain!" She then retorted with, "No your the PAIN!" At this point Harvey thought he would chime in and said, "Savannah your pain is much more acute, than Mom's pain."
Immediately Savannah started doing a "In your face" dance. "Ha, Ha Mom, Ha, Ha, My pain is cuter than your pain."




5 comments:
OK that is too funny. I know you were doing the happy dance inside too!
I am waiting on the other photos that my friends took. It is really hard not to take a good picture up there. Everything is so perfect! So perfect up there.
I will post more as soon as I get them. You will need to return.
That's so cute! I love it when kids mix things up and make it sound even better!
Hi Lindsay
bron here from tassie Australia again!!!
i absolutlrey love the music by sarah maclachlan you have on your playlist
could you let me know where i could by her CD
if you get a minute
have a good week
kindest reagrds
bron Willimas
Well, her pain is cuter than yours! I love that you guys have such a close relationship with each other!
yes i absolutely looove the song
thanks sooo much for letting me know how i can get it
muchly apprecated
have a great day
Bron
Post a Comment