Thursday, October 09, 2008

Bad mood

Carson was in a bad mood the other day. He was treating his sister horribly and yelling at me constantly. On our way to his preschool I stated, "Carson I am not happy with you today, in fact, I am a little mad at you for being so mean to me." He then replied, "I am mad at you!!!" Curious as to why my 3 year old has turned on me so harshly I inquired, "Why are you mad at me?" He then stated, "Because YOU ARE BUGGING ME!"

Now that is what I call a BAD MOOD.

6 comments:

Angie said...

Cute! I never thought that we could actually BUG our kids. I thought it was the other way around. Love that such a little guy could shed a little light on why our kids can sometimes act the way they do.

Debs said...

I bet that left you speechless!! The things they say are so funny! x

Weston and William's Blog said...

That is so funny. One of those things where you want to let them know how naughty what they just said was... but you're too busy trying to hold in a smile because it was so darn cute :) And I love the picture... do you just keep a bunch of them on file?!

HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE....... said...

I bet that comment turned your frown into a smile. To cute.

Also, I wonder if Chels used tea phrase too in USA!

Angie said...

Ha ha! I can totally see him doing that! I sure do miss that kid! How can you help but not laugh!

Dem, Mem and Them said...

That is the cutest picture. It makes me miss that little Carson so much and of course you too. He is getting so big and grown up!