Friday, October 17, 2008

10 Things I love most about Angie...


A while back on one of my posts of my 10 favorite things, my sister commented on how she hopes my next favorites will be a list of the 10 things I love about her. So in celebration of her birthday, I will post the:

10 Things I Love About Angie

1. I love that only she would leave a comment requesting that I write why and what it is I love about her.

2. I love that she acts out everything, from her interactions with people on a daily basis to what she watched on TV the night before.

3. I love that every little kid adores her, including my own.

4. I love that she breaks into dance and song, even in front of her students at school. Coolest teacher around!

5. I love that when she sings we aren't sure if she is serious, and if she is serious we aren't sure if we should feel bad or laugh.

6. I love that she could easily break into stand-up when she gets tired of being a teacher.

7. I love that she magnifies the talents she does have and accepts the ones she doesn't have. For instance, cooking is not a talent she possesses. She has accepted that, and therefore has enriched every fast food restaurant from Provo to Salt Lake City.

8. I love that she is usually sicker than anyone on the planet and has been in more pain than any person who has ever walked the face of the earth.

9. I love that after #7 & #8, it may take her 7 months before she ever talks to me again.

10. I love that I have known my sister for 24 golden years; every moment of laughter with her I count myself lucky. My heart swells with pride in the fact that she is my sister.

I love you Ang. May you have the happiest birthday of all time. You truly are, one of a kind, and I mean that in the most endearing way possible. I love you!


Your freakin' way older,

Sister Linz

5 comments:

Angie said...

WOW! I feel honored and surprised to be featured on the Ten Things I Love list. I have to admit #7 and #8 hit me a little hard, but I guess that is what you love about me:) It was very nice of you to write that, I never knew you felt all of those things! That is a great way to start out my birthday! Thank you and I love you! P.S. You did pick an ug picture of me though!

Ford Family said...

That's a really nice idea- I may copy it!

Brad said...

I guess the rest of us will wait patiently for our top ten lists....

Michelle said...

That is the funniest thing ever especially since I was sitting right next to her while she read it!

Unknown said...

May I say that I loved the top 10 list of Angie and wish that as an aunt I had more interaction with her. I say it is your mother's fault that we never see each other. I guess it is up to me to be the older sister and have everyone to dinner sometime. Beings you don't cook Ang it is probably a great idea. Love your Auntie Pam