
Madison turned 6 today!
M-Masterful; she will never give up until she has mastered whatever it is she is trying to succeeded at. For instance, she practiced her cartwheels over and over again, until her arms gave out and she fell on her head!
A-Artistic; she is so creative, and seems to think outside the box when creating. They were making Italian masks at school and she thought of things I never would have while creating her mask. They were so good, Savannah couldn’t help but copy her.
D- Delightful; of course we all have our days and Maddie isn’t the exception, but about 98% of the time she is a delight to be around. She seems to always have a smile on her face or giggling silently in the background.
I- Insightful; she has amazing insight into human interaction. She seems to understand human behavior and why people do the things they do.
S-Sweet; everything from the things that she says to the things that she most enjoys eating is sweet. She has a sweet little voice and a sweet big heart.
O- Optimistic; she has an ability to stay on the sunny side of life. She sees the positive side naturally and easily. Something I greatly admire.
N-Naughty; she has a rebellious side. She likes to push limits and isn’t afraid of anyone or anything. When her temper flairs (the other 2% of the time) WATCH OUT, she will say anything and do anything and doesn’t care about the consequences. Hopefully we can cure this before the teenage years.
We love you Madison! Happy Birthday! You are one of the most amazing little girls I have ever met. We hope you have the best birthday ever!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Happy Birthday Madison!
Posted by Scott Fam Dam at 7:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Happy Birthday Madison! I can't believe it has been 6 years. Hope your day is fabulous.
Happy Birthday, Maddie! I can't believe how big you are getting. You get more beautiful each day! As for you, Lindsay, you continue to make me look bad on this blogging thing! Tomorrow is Dustin's birthday, and I can guarantee you will not see anything more than pictures! You inspire me as always! Love ya!
Natasha
Happy Birthday to Madison! You are so creative at finding ways to write about your kids. Love using the letters in their name. So cute.
Post a Comment