I've never been tagged, but it sounds like fun.
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 other people and posts their names and leaves a message on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get directions.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
After figuring out where I was ten years ago, I was amazed at how much Harv and I have done in 10 years! We actually celebrate our 10 year anniversary in May, so as you can guess from that 10 years ago, I was planning my wedding! I was also a nanny in Pittsburgh watching Alex and Kenzie. Two of the most beautiful little girls. And traveling once a month down to Virginia to see my Harvdog!
2. 5 things on my to do list
1. Finish my first assignment in my Photography class
2. Make one more hotel reservation for our trip to France
3. Call Tokyo and get Rylie's 2 month immunizations
4. Get Sav in horse riding lessons
5. Find voice lessons for Madison (she states she wants to be in singing contests)
3. What snacks do I enjoy?
Chocolate, peanuts, and clementines. I know when I move back to the States my chocolate addiction wont be so severe, I have to admit living in England has made me a chocolate snob. But while I am here, I must have it everyday, and not just a little bit, at least a bar or more. Pretty pathetic.
4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?
Buy my little sister a house, give my parents enough retirement money so my mom could quit her job, tear down my in-laws house and build them a beautiful home on their Arizona property and then set them up financially so they could spend their retirement in luxury, give my sister-in-law money to start her own floral shop, continue to give our family whatever it is they need, contribute money to the American diabetes Association and American Cancer Society, and whatever other charities that are in need of help locally and globally. And then of course, set my kids up forever, and buy homes in every place we have ever lived, so I can go back and visit old friends whenever I wanted.
5. 3 bad habits
1. I chew my tongue, weird I know!
2. I get things out but don't put them immediately away.
3. I leave cupboards open all the time
6. 6 places I lived
1. Mount Vernon, Ohio
2. Dalian, China
3. Vancouver, Canada
4. Ithaca, New York
5. Tokyo, Japan
6. Griffydam, England
7. 5 Jobs I've had
1. Check out girl at grocery store
2. Waitress
3. Sales Clerk in the mall
4. EFY counselor
5. A nanny in Pittsburgh
8. 5 things people don't know about me
This was a tough one, I am pretty much an open book.
1. Harvey and I were engaged 3 times before HE could make the commitment. But I am glad I was patient!
2. I ran 3 half marathons in 8 months!
3. I love the smell of BABY stinky feet. I could kiss them all day.
4. I love speaking in sacrament meetings.
5. I have given into my British urges and now have baked beans for breakfast on occasion.
I've tagged, Heather S., Laura, Sam, Brandi, Tami...sorry guys, I was just really was interested in what your answers would be!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Tagged...
Posted by Scott Fam Dam at 9:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I loved your answers. The places you've lived are so adventurous and I kind of got giddy when I read Vancouver. Are you still running. I am running my a 5k this Saturday, my first in two years.
You sneaky, sneaky girl.
I just want to know if you still call Harvey, "Harvdog."
I've put my answers on my blog :)
I loved how you said you would buy a home in each of the places you've lived, so you could go back and visit old friends!!! I never thought of that- I want to steal that answer!!!!
only when he is in his "i'm the man" mood does he deserve that nickname, so on a daily basis he gets called that.
i'm gonna call you to write my talk the next time i have to speak in church! and france?? how FUN!!!
Post a Comment