Well okay she's been walking now for a few weeks, so I am way late in informing the world to her new and very necessary skill. I have been waiting for Harvey to show me how to put a video from the camera to the computer and then onto my blog, but these are the ways of life when you have a husband that travels ALOT; you wait, wait, and wait! So I took lots of pictures of her walking and chose the best ones! She's adorable when she walks. I absolutely love when babies first start walking, arms up, hands pointing out, always anticipating THE FALL...I love it! 


I love this expression! She loves this whole walking thing!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
She's walking...
Posted by Scott Fam Dam at 10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
She is so cute! I too love when they first start to walk. I also love when they get faster but still don't bend their knees and they are walking fast and bow-legged. Jude is at that stage right now. Gotta love it.
These pictures are priceless! Very beautiful. You have a good eye.
so cute!!! what great pictures!!
Adorable pictures! I love the walking stage too- in fact, when I go back and watch our old home videos, my favotires (at least so far) are those of Weston in those first few weeks he was walking. One day I just followed him around the house as he explored! I can't wait to see videos!
I love the jammies and high stepping it. How fun!
Post a Comment