So I am particularly proud of this cake. It is the first time I have attempted to draw on a cake! Carson has been asking for a Mickey Mouse cake since January, so I knew I had no other choice. It was so much fun and the big boy loved it!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
The Cake...
Posted by Scott Fam Dam at 8:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
What a lovely cake Lindsey. I will miss your posts while you are away and look forward to hearing all about your trip to France. x
Great job on the cake!! It looks great - mine probably wouldn't have even looked close to being a Mickey Mouse.
Way to go Lindsay! That cake rocks. I am sure it tasted amazing too. Happy Birthday to Carson.
Wow! When can I put in my order. My Dawson and your Madison's b-day is coming. Can't believe it has been 6 years. P.S. I am sure you have heard this over and over, but that Harvey has some dominant genes. Your son is adorable.
SO impressed!!!
Very nice. How did everyone's teeth look after they ate the black icing? Lovely I'm sure! Happy Birthday Carson.
That cake is awesome! You should be really proud.
wow! It is adorable!!!!
yay, Happy birthday big boy! Its been fun having Hattie tell us she is 3 ALL the time the last week!!!
Happy Birthday Carson! The cake looks great.
I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babyplaystudy.org. Best wishes,Melissa
Post a Comment