Okay so I am a little lame this year. I tried to get cards out failed leaving it at 20. With Family taking precedence, we were not able to get many cards to friends this year. So please, accept this as our family ecard and know that our thoughts are centered around the ones we love during this holiday season. We miss you all. Have a very Merry Christmas! Also, take note that not only was I horrendous at getting cards out this year, but I also managed to get the ecard out late as well!

Dearest Friends and Family,
As we end this chapter in our lives and look to the next, we realize how much our lives have been deeply enriched with the people that have come and stayed, and come and gone. Our hearts our full of gratitude for the one sure thing that we have in this life; our family and our friends. We have blessings in abundance and four beautiful children that prove it everyday; with their smiles, their love and even their bantering. We don’t know what 2009 will bring, but we do know this, that it will take us on a new adventure, meeting new friends and experiencing new things; Virginia style. So goodbye to 2008, a year full of lessons learned and blessings gained, incredible trips taken throughout Europe and England (wonder if we will ever have that chance again) and hello to 2009 with an adventure waiting.
Merry Christmas everyone and may you too have new adventures as you bring in the New Year!
Love,
Harvey, Lindsay, Savannah, Madison, Carson and Rylie
As we end this chapter in our lives and look to the next, we realize how much our lives have been deeply enriched with the people that have come and stayed, and come and gone. Our hearts our full of gratitude for the one sure thing that we have in this life; our family and our friends. We have blessings in abundance and four beautiful children that prove it everyday; with their smiles, their love and even their bantering. We don’t know what 2009 will bring, but we do know this, that it will take us on a new adventure, meeting new friends and experiencing new things; Virginia style. So goodbye to 2008, a year full of lessons learned and blessings gained, incredible trips taken throughout Europe and England (wonder if we will ever have that chance again) and hello to 2009 with an adventure waiting.
Merry Christmas everyone and may you too have new adventures as you bring in the New Year!
Love,
Harvey, Lindsay, Savannah, Madison, Carson and Rylie



7 comments:
Hey- I was bad at cards this year too! You're not the only one! Too much else going on! Hope you had a great day. x
What a sweet letter. You guys are so lucky to have had the experiences you've had- and I'm sure warm VA will be wonderful!
I'm family, and I didn't get one. Huh, weird right?
Love this family picture. Steve does too. I am looking forward to all your future news and hope you are surviving the packing and moving!
Great letter. That is great that you are coming back to the states. Great to catch up on your blog too.
Hey guys. Great idea for a card and great time saver! We'd love to see you when you get to VA. I know you've got to head to ole' BV sooner or later. Happy new year.
Hi Harvey and Lindsay - I stumbled on your blog from Jen Sanders and it's great to see your family all grown up with so many adventures. I hope Virginia treats you well - we're hear too, just north of Culpeper and about 1 1/2 hours south of DC. Drop me a line if you need a place to stay while moving in! Lynnie and John Genho - www.genhofamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment