Christmas is the best time of year,
Singing and dancing, but mostly cheer.
Christmas is laughter and fun,
Christmas is for everyone.
Santa is always cheerful,
But it's wierd, I've never seen him tearful.
Once I heard a raindeer on the roof,
Now that's proof.
This is my christmas poem I write to you,
Do you like it? I hope you do!
Sunday, December 07, 2008
A Christmas Poem by Savannah
Posted by Scott Fam Dam at 8:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I don't just like it... I LOVE it!!! That was great Savannah! I am very impressed. Thanks for a fun evening too!
That was actually me Rachael... I guess Chris was logged in...
I heard Rain Deer too....that was the proof for me to Savannah. Wonderful poem.
Interesting you should ask about my holiday plans.. I am having an adults only party at my home.. with an amazing selection of cheeses....I have invited over 20 couples...I am so excited...i haven't had a party since I was a teenager. so excited.
then for my christmas present this year i purchased to incredible seats to see Celion D. in concert and I am flying my dad out to attend it with me. Then my kids surprised my mom with an Advent Calendar that on the 25th day she gets and invitation to come on new years and have a special dinner..so basically my parents are joining me this year but have no idea that they are coming for 2 weeks to be with me and the family...so excited..
i hate traveling during the holidays....we are hanging around TX and enjoying what TX has.
what are your plans...crazy about moving back to the states...will you be traveling back our way? if you do you will have place to hang your hat.
what a great poem, guess she has your writing talents. x
Sav,
Your poem was terrific! You have discovered a great new talent.
Love you,
Grandma
I love it Savannah!
Sav, I think that you might be taking the top spot of writing poems in our family. Good job!
Good job Sav! That was an amazing poem! I need a copy of that!
Post a Comment