Friday, December 12, 2008


As we were driving around accomplishing our many tasks for the evening. The moon was big, round and brilliant. It was hard not to notice and Carson shouted out, "Mom look it is the moon! I want to go there!"

I thought it was so cute how easy some things seem to him. So I asked him, "Okay buddy, but how are we going to get there?"

He thought for a moment. I could see the wheels turning; it was adorable how serious he was taking this assignment. Suddenly it came to him, "I know we can get a ladder!"

Amused by his excitement over this genius idea, I asked again, "Do you think it will reach high enough?"

He quickly replied, "It will if it is on the roof!"

Oh I love this kid!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

so hey I can leave messages!!! :) I wanted to leave one so you don't think that I lied to you about reading and enjoying your blogs. Car is getting so tall Linds! It happens to quick. I can't wait till all of you are closer. Jasher is excited to see you guys again. Two months!!!!!

Ford Family said...

That's so cute! Kid's say the sweetest thinsg sometimes.

Debs said...

So cute!

England Family said...

Those times are the times that keep us going! Those kinds of conversations make it all worth it and we realise just how cute our kids are!

leslie said...

so great! it reminds me of the eric carle book, Papa, Please get the Moon for me.

HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE....... said...

Very cute! i can't believe you have a boy...I have never met!

Church Family said...

Lyns, I am so sad that I did not know that you were moving. If this is something that you were hoping for than I am happy for you. In your post you mentioned Virginia?? Darn for us. There is an empty house next door that I really wish the Scotts lived in.:0)
Give me the update Lyns. I hope all is well and preparations this time of year for a big move are going okay. Your family is in our prayers.

Angie said...

Oh that is so adorable! I can just hear him say that in his sweet little voice!