
Rylie more than all my children has found immense joy in music. At first it was the Mormon Tab. And then as she aged somewhat her tastes changed. Although she still enjoys hearing the Mormon Tab at its best she has also become a fan of pop. Yep, she loves a good beat, some rhythmn, and that bass, she can't get enough of it. Her most recent fav is,, "No one," by Alicia Keys. She will walk around the house singing, "No one, no one, no one." All in tune, and perfect.
At first it was shocking, then it was funny and now it is the sweetest sound in my ears. I love you Rylie Jane!
Thursday, November 06, 2008
Rylie Jane
Posted by Scott Fam Dam at 11:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Oh, she and Jude would be so cute together. They are only a day apart you know. You need to move back to the states. His current obsession is jason mraz i'm yours. He will walk around singing no more, no more.
That's so cute! My kids just love Lazytown- I need to expand their tastes a little more!
Oh my goodness, I didn't know you all had another girl! How wonderful! (By the way I found your blog on Rhoda's and was so excited to see how much the kids had grown(. Here is ours http://ronanddianapike.blogspot.com/
Oh I miss that Rylie! Does she still remember who I am? I bet she would appreciate my singing then!
A beatiful picture of Rylie!
Mom
That is such a georgeous picture!! You are a wonderful photographer!!!
I have to admit most of the photography credits go to Harvey! He took this picture along with most of the ones people comment on!
I love this photo of Rylie.
Oh my goodness what a beautiful child you have. I love that she loves music. Love auntie Pam
Post a Comment