The other day I had a boat load of chores to do. We were leaving for a long weekend to the Isle of Wight (post pics later) and I was desperate to get the house clean before we left. Harvey took notice of my running around and asked if he could take some of the burden off me and help out.
So...
I told him; I finally got the gumption to do it. After 10 1/2 years of marriage I finally told the man exactly what he could do;
CLEAN THE BATHROOM!
After 10 1/2 years of marriage I have never seen Harvey with a toilet brush in his hands. He has never cleaned the bathroom. So instead of resuming my own chores I stood by and watched while taking pictures at the same time. I had to document this, I don't know if it will ever happen again!
(I am not sure if anyone looks natural holding a toilet brush, but I have to admit you can tell from this picture harvey doesn't quite look like he is comfortable doing what he is doing!)
Sunday, November 16, 2008
My Domestic God!
Posted by Scott Fam Dam at 8:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
Go Harvey! You scrub that toilet! I love the way you just watched him Lindsay! Hope you had a great weekend, we missed you all!
Yay Harvey! Hehe, LOVE that you took pictures of this!!
Thanks awesome...I doubt Brandon would let me photograph him doing that though! I know in my 10.5 years of marriage my husband has never picked up a toilet brush. You capturing it on footage is like capturing BIG FOOT!
Good job Harvey!! Dan has never cleaned the bathroom - it would never cross his mind that it may need doing!!
Hope you had a lovely weekend x
That's so funny! He looks so unnatural holding that thing you can tell he might not do it that often! Glad you got the picture!
Yes I need to follow your example and tell Ben what to do.
Nothing more attractive to a wife than a husband cleaning a bathroom! So glad you got the help.
I am looking forward to the pictures from your weekend.
Any news on where you will be living next year?
So I have about a year and a half to go until my husband learns how to do it. We're at 9 years. Yay...there is hope for me!
Okay, so if all the priesthood holders in Loughborough start getting 'encouraged' to clean the bathroom we know who to blame :-)
He is a natural...look at that form...and grace!
As I was reading this post Steve looked over and said 'Who is that?' I said Harvey to which he replied 'What's he doing cleaning his teeth?'
Way to go Harv. Can you give Gordon some toilet cleaning lessons?
Post a Comment