Thursday, November 13, 2008

10 Things I love most about Michelle!

1. That all my kids call her Shell.

2. Her incessant giggling. It really is a constant giggle. When the room is silent you can still hear Michelle in a corner giggling at nothing.

3. She makes you feel like you are the funniest person in the world. She laughs at everything anybody says!

4. She is REAL! She tells you her faults, lists her dislikes, and tells you exactly how it is. Of course, with a giggle and a smile!:)

5. She has Grandpa's eyes. Eyes that are filled with kindness and love, but quickly darken when fury sets in. If she discloses anything you can find out what you need by looking into her eyes!

6. She gives you compliments by making it appear as if she is criticizing. "Because Lindsay's perfect!!!" "Lindsay can do no wrong." "Lindsay is mom's favorite." At least I think those are compliments, I'll take what I can get.

7. She will never, I mean never let you forget your wrong doings towards her. Although she may forgive, she will never forget! I will be hearing about "What not to wear," for centuries to come.

8. Although she is soft spoken and shy, she can suddenly surprise you with her wit and humor. The girl is witty!

9. It is ridiculously hard to try to serve her. She rarely lets anyone do anything for her, yet, she will drop anything or rearrange whatever she has to in order to serve you.

10. She is central to most of my wonderful childhood memories. And although she may get sick at having to say the words, "I love you," there is no doubt in my mind that she loves each and every one of her family members!

Happy Birthday Shelly! You are an amazing person. I am so happy you are my kind, giggly, opinionated, and sarcastic little sister!

Love, your not much older than you,

Sis

5 comments:

Angie said...

OK, how come her list of 10 things was nicer then mine? Even though mine was all true, I left thinking I needed to change of few things about myself! Haha, just kidding that was very nice of you! And funny:)

Michelle said...

Lindz you know how you said I never let people forget all their wrong doings toward me? Huh, now I have something else to hold over you!! Seriously thanks, I'm going to copy this and send it to everyone I know so they know how wonderful I truly am!

Brad said...

C'mon...this is getting ridiculous! I must be in line behind '10 things I love about mom', '10 things I love about dad', and 217 things I love about Harvey.' jeez...

Scott Fam Dam said...

Oh be quiet Brad, you'll get yours! #1: He is a cynical snot head!

Michelle said...

Brad's just jealous he knows his won't be as nice or as delightful to read!!