After school today Savannah got to go "to town" with a friend, which upset Madison and Carson greatly. They both wanted to go too! So I had to do what I always do in situations like these; make it so they think that staying home with mom is going to be WAY more fun, of course out of ear shot of Savannah! So to lure the kids out of their slump I mentioned that while Savannah was gone we were going to make something sweet. So we made "banana cake." Ummm, delicious!
Of course, you can't make something so good and not indulge a little. I am just teaching my kids the good things life has to offer.
Rylie having a go at crying once again while we were baking! Just another reminder Harv of what your missing. Although I am sure you are lonesome, silence can't be all that bad.
Friday, December 14, 2007
Mini-chefs
Posted by Scott Fam Dam at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment