Monday, December 10, 2007

Picture of "My Daddy"



Carson came running in the kitchen with a handful of markers and some paper in his hand, saying, "I draw my daddy!" He was so excited about this project it was adorable to see his enthusiasm, and once he sat down to draw all enthusiasm was lost and total seriousness took over. He was ready to draw this picture. After a few gashes at the paper he said, "Look I draw my daddy!" I came over to see a bright red glob, that was his daddy, so cute. I then thought we need some serious art lessons, so I drew a circle and put two dots and a half circle smile. "See Carson that's how you draw a person!" He then took the marker and drew what he thought to be the exact replica of my drawing. "See Mama, I did it!" So the green almost looking circle with 4 eyes is now daddy. Hey Dad you just got more handsome! Oh I love these moments with kids. Carson was so proud of himself.

While Harvey is out of town I thought I would just write a daily chronicle of our day to day activities. Enjoy Daddy!

0 comments: