Carson had his preschool Christmas Party today. It was an everlasting party with
2 1/2 hours of constant entertainment. I left for the first 20 minutes of it trying to get in school christmas shopping 2 year oldless. I left him there with the entire school worth of kids estimating around 40+. He looked so scared and somewhat out of place so the entire 20 minutes all I could think of was getting back to him. And I am so glad I did. When I got back to the party he was standing in the middle of this enormous gym all alone, staring in some sort of bewilderment. Exactly where I left him! I felt so bad.
Carson got his face painted like Spiderman, unfortunately I couldn't get the end result the battery died in my camera.
Friday, December 14, 2007
Preschool Christmas Party!
Posted by Scott Fam Dam at 6:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment