So just in case you are feeling a little homesick Harv, I thought I would put in this blog of Rylie's nearly minute by minute activities. CRY! TEETHING! CRY! EAT SOMETHING OFF THE FLOOR! CRY! LOOSE BALANCE HIT HEAD ON THE FLOOR! CRY REALLY LOUDLY! See it isn't all sugar and spice and everthing nice! Just in case you forgot!
Monday, December 10, 2007
There are the bad moments too!
Posted by Scott Fam Dam at 11:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I am doing it again...starting from square one...with an infant! Good Luck while Harvey is gone! Carson's pic is pretty great!
Wow! I can totally relate to the crying and the teething (and the balance losing). Good luck with single parenting for a while!!
So cute. I bet Harvey is missing that!
It's always nice to know we're not alone in our trials (in thoery anyway). I had a day just like that one today. She's cute, though!
Post a Comment