Thursday, December 13, 2007

Baa Baa Boogey


Madison was in a school play called "A little Shepherd Boy." She was a cute little sheep. I was amazed at the production and how all these 4-6 year old's could not only memorize all these lines, but have very little fear of the audience.

One thing I love about England is that they include God in schools. I guess they assume if you are something other than Christian you can teach them at home if you disagree, if you are atheist I guess they agree as a whole that a little religion never hurt a child. It is wonderful.

So this play was of the nativity of course, but with a different take on it, seeing it all through the eyes of the shepherds. Madison was a rebellious sheep (naturally fitting). She got to sing an adorable song called "Baa Baa Boogey." I hope you can find her in this picture. Don't worry Harv I recorded it all for you.

2 comments:

Heather S said...

I bet she was adorable. Steve loved your Pride and Predjudice blog. We both want to go there and see "his beautiful grounds at Pemberly." Miss you....wish we could stay up all night and watch the movie together!

Camden said...

hey, I love that about England. What a novel concept--let the majority rule and let the others worry about filling in the gaps. I freaked out this year as Adyson's room mom because i got her teacher a 'Merry Christmas' card instead of a Happy Holidays one. Fortunately none of the parents had a problem, nor did she that I know of. This is Texas for pete's sake. But half the class is Indian or Chinese and maybe not Christian, but they're not even the ones that have a problem, it's the odd American that ruffles all the feathers.