Sunday, November 16, 2014

We are off the see the....Mannings!





Do you see these faces?  Although Harv looks like Jack Nicholson right after he says, "Here's Johnny!" in the Shining, the emotion he is trying to portray is pure excitement and not that of a murderous nature.

We are off the see these wonderful human beings:


And although this is how we found Darrell most often (just kidding, D)


We left them feeling so sad, but so incredibly grateful for the gift of a true friend.  If I could bestow a gift to any of my loved ones it would be the gift of friendship.  I honestly feel that one of the greatest blessings in my life is this remarkable lady:


She loves me unconditionally, without judgment.  She buoys me up and strengthens me.  She is a better person than I and I strive to emulate her.  Often the question comes to mind, "What would Natasha do?" And likewise her hubby Darrell.  I love his positive influence on all of us and how his true nature unfolds as he is around Harvey.  Their friendship is that of a brotherly love.  I love the comfort we feel with one another, I can honestly say no one knows me better than these two.  I cherish these two people and love them dearly. 

"Everyone has a best friend through each stage of life, but only the lucky ones have the same friend in all stages of life."

0 comments: