Sunday, November 02, 2014

The Fall



What is it about the Fall?  Why is this my favorite time of the year?  I know what the future holds; and although it is white it is also cold, wet and dreary...but the fall is anything but.  It is bright, colorful and comfortably warm.  It smells of cinnamon, baked goods, crisp apples and a fresh breeze.  It is family, holidays and love.  When I am experiencing fall I am engulfed in childhood memories.  I am adamant on making those memories come to life for my own children so that one day they will feel the warmth of those memories radiate from their own past.  So that when they are experiencing the cold and the dreary they can call upon the memories of what was once warm and bright.  This is why I love the Fall.  Live in this moment and cherish it; for the only negative that Fall holds is that it passes too quickly.

0 comments: