There are those days when I am with my child when I just can't get enough of them. Everything they do makes me beam with this obnoxious pride. I marvel at them. Rylie is a marvel. I often find myself perplexed. Where did she come from? What has made her the way she is? I had an epiphany this summer...she is mine. She is my child. Although we express ourselves differently, I was more introverted when it came to my fears and anxieties....Rylie is much more extroverted. You never have to wonder how Rylie is feeling, not only will she tell you but she will show you.
Today was a day when I observed Rylie and stood in awe. She is exceptional. Although she has so much anxiety she still is probably one of the most positive little things I have ever met. I imagine in her head she is constantly dancing in a field of flowers. I love this perplexing little thing. I hope to never figure her out because I cherish the daily surprises.



0 comments:
Post a Comment