So Harvey insisted on going to his 20 year High School reunion. There really isn't much to say about that. Everyone was older, fatter, and hopefully wiser! But the highlight and my main purpose for going was to see his family. We love our AZ family. Carson was able to be reunited with Jasher his cousin, but really I wonder if Jasher is his long lost brother. Savannah smothered the animals with love and Maddie got to be the leader of the band, taking the kids on wild adventures outside in the dirt! Emma was fascinated with her new baby cousin Bella, not sure if it was her overwhelming cuteness or the fact this is the only baby in the family that tapped her out in size! Bigger than Emma? With Bella it is possible!
I was able to hang out with one of my most favorite people, Harvey's sister Mandi, and my most other favorite people, his parents and niece Macey. Whenever we visit it is all laughs but I love the serious heartfelt moments too.
So to conclude, is the 13 hour- one way drive worth it? Absolutely!




0 comments:
Post a Comment