So I guess for Day Twenty Three I am going to say I am grateful for the internet. I haven't had it these last couple of days, obviously! Because I am totally NOT a slacker in my gratitude lists! Ha! What would I do without my internet and my mad dash to it to diagnose my family's ailments, to purchase ALL my christmas, to write my awesome blog on, and to research anything and everything. So grateful!
Day Twenty Two, I am grateful for my car. Utah is full of crazy drivers, fast drivers, impatient drivers and although I get into the car with fear everyday (yes I would rather drive in Tokyo than here!) I am grateful that I have a car that is now trustworthy and dependable to get me around. I think I live half my life in my car. So I am grateful to have one even if it means I am putting my life at risk!
Day Twenty One, I am grateful for the gym. I know this sounds superficial but I don't care because I am grateful I have a place that gets me out of the cold temps and allows me to work my butt off, literally (just wish it would go away a bit faster!). I am grateful I have a place that allows me to have some "ME" time!



0 comments:
Post a Comment