Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 24, 25, and 26!

Okay so I am a bit bad at consistency. I fail in all areas of consistency in my life. But hey, at least I try and now I have a great New Years resolution to make come January. But since it isn't January I am going to relax and let it go for another month.


Gratitude 24: Since it was actually Thanksgiving Day I have to say I am grateful that I got to spend it with family. It has been 11 years since I have been able to spend a Thanksgiving with family and it was lovely!

Gratitude 25: I have amazing outdoor loving kids. I love that they choose to spend their time outside rather than inside. I wish I could provide them with all their outdoorsy toys but alas it is one of many things Virginia still lays claim on.

Gratitude 26: I am grateful for the opportunity to work outside with my family. Harvey, the kids and I all went outside to rake leaves today and it was awesome! I can't remember the last time I raked leaves, oops, wait a minute, I do...It was in Ohio! Good times!

0 comments: