Thursday, November 03, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Going to the local pumpkin patches have always been a highlight for me around the fall. It isn't quite officially halloween until we do! Since we have been neglected of a good pumpkin patch since Ohio 6 years ago, it was so fun to find a good one here in Utah! And lucky for us it was just right down the road. So we decided to not only spend the morning there but Carson, Savannah and Aunt Michelle and I returned that night to enjoy the Haunted Hay Ride!

I love this season so much and I am so happy to be spending it here with family and not having to hear about our family traditions being fulfilled over the phone. And you never know maybe the Scott family can help the "whole" family start new traditions!


Love their depiction of what a scary face is, especially Carson and Madison. I think they nailed it!


This little goat would have eaten Carson's whole hand to get the food in it. His aggressiveness made Carson a little more careful. Open that hand buddy!


Savannah could have spent the whole day in there. I have to admit she is like me in many ways but this one not quite so much. I chose to sit on the bench outside the gate breathing through my mouth! Yucky!



Nothing gets Emma more excited than when she sees an animal. However, up close and personal she is a little less excited. Now this one might be more like her Mama!


A tractor pull!


I love these little faces!


A little tether ball to warm us up!

Corn Babies!



Making Corn Angels!




The awesome slide! Every kids goal was to beat mommy down. I pretty much schooled them all!


1 comments:

Cami D. said...

Jason Harvey Scott!! Your family is darling! It looks like you guys are doing well!