This morning as I walked outside with my heavy coat, hat and gloves, and saw frost on the car window and my warm breath circulate through the air; I realized that my morning runs with the baby in her stroller are coming to a close. What makes me smile is that I am not sure who is more disappointed she or I? She loves "runnin" with mom. So today I pay tribute to her. My gratitude moment for the day is for all the hours spent with her in my jogging stroller. She has been the best little running companion. I am grateful for her excitement towards our times running, the horses that caused the distraction and for afterwards when I lift her out of the stroller and that little bear hug she gives me right before I stick her back in her car seat to drive home. It makes my heart burst just thinking about the love I have for my sweet Emma. Early mornings at the gym here I come! Yuck!
Tuesday, November 08, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment