We've just recently turned the girls beds back into bunk beds to give them more space in their room. As a result things got a bit exciting there for a moment and they got all hyped up about how cool their "new" room was. They spent hours in there the first day compiling lists and rules of conduct for their rooms. Harvey and I stood outside their door laughing hysterically as we read their rules. 
They've titled their room "The SavMad Room"
1. No farting (I swear they were ladies before this summer spent with their boy cousins. They used to use the proper word "tooting." Oh well!)
2. No burping
3. Listen to us and only us!
4. Never disobey
5. Knock when you want to come in!
6. Don't knock anything over.
7. No hitting or kicking
8. Always ask when you want to go in one of the forts. (Fort meaning their bed)
9. Listen to the owner of the fort when your in it.
10. Always be happy.
11. You're only allowed up to 2 toys.
I think what made us laugh so hard was the realization that these rules were made specifically for Carson and Rylie and neither one of them can read. Too funny, but the rules themselves are brilliant. I think I will make them the new house rules. Especially the "Listen to us and only us" rule!



4 comments:
bwaahahaha! That is tooo tooo funny. Those kids of yours, they are fuuuuneeeey!
Farting? What's that? We never do that around here.
I'm glad to know that at least their boy cousins taught them one thing this summer: The proper word for it is "farting" not "trumpeting". And yay for them for already putting that new knowledge to good use.
I like the 2 toy rule the most!! Ha, ha, ha, ha!
Post a Comment