Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Piano


Harvey surprised me with this gorgeous 1950's piano. It is in beautiful condition and I love the style of the older pianos. I have visions of my children playing the piano and practicing for their concerts. Harvey has now created for me an outlet; something to calm my nerves and lift my spirits. Thanks Harvey, you are too good to me.

4 comments:

HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE....... said...

That is awesome. Come and suprise me now! I didn't know you played the piano...also what could help relieve stress.......i tell you first hand...have all kids in school for 6 hours........very stress free days. :)

Ford Family said...

So glad you finally have one- I remember when you were looking for one here. Enjoy playing it. x

Becky said...

Lindz,

I love the picture of the hands. Did you take that?

Mom

Becky said...

Lindz,

I love the picture of the hands. Did you take that?

Mom