Saturday, September 20, 2008

I love this age...




She is a 19 month old tyrant, she cries a lot, and she demands full attention, but....I DON'T CARE!


I love this age.


Rylie, you completed your first perfect sommersault the other day. We all cheered for you, yet no one could have been more proud of you than yourself. You stood up with the biggest smile and started to clap. Rejoice, Rylie, Rejoice!

The other day, you looked out the window and saw all the COWS in the pasture, you said, "HORSE!" And then barked like a DOG!

I love how you call everyone by their complete name. Most kids your age shorten names making it easier. Like Savannah, "Nana." However, you don't do this you attempt the hard version. Savannah is "Vannah," Carson is "Arson" and Madison is "Mudson".

The other day you were walking around the house saying, "Where's Arvey?" It took me a minute to realize you were saying, "Where's Harvey?" I didn't know you knew Daddy's name! So observant!

You love the question, "Why?" You ask it at all the right times, and stop asking it when it all makes sense to you.

Whenever I can't find you I shout, "Rylie!" And you respond with a big booming, "WHAT!"

If someone says "Excuse me!" In any type of circumstance, you will follow it with a fake burp. For Instance, once I was trying to get by and I said, "Excuse me Rylie!" Instead of moving to the side you looked at me and gave me a big fake burp!

6 comments:

The Harpers said...

Wow! Sounds like she is quite a firecracker!! I'm learning more and more that I love this age too.

Weston and William's Blog said...

What an acomplishment!!! So far, that has been one of my favorite ages too! I love how proud they get of themselves!!!! What a sweet little girl!

Becky said...

How I love and miss that little girl. Mom

kat reynolds said...

I LOVE that age too! Sounds like she and Tagg are very close in age. He was born Feb. 27th. What about Riley?

Debs said...

She is just so adorable - they are so entertaining aren't they!

Angie said...

She is getting big. Skyzie hasn't mastered that move yet. She's still stuck on her head.