Another school year has passed
Good memories were made
Friendships that will last
We pray these moments won't ever fade
For Savannah her boy friends became villianous
Flirtations became taboo
Now it is just Bella and Sav
They are thick as thieves, through and through
Maddie learned to flip on the bars
And shopped around for friends
Independence was sought and gained
And she purposely avoided all the trends
Savannah learned multiplication and division
About Pharoahs and Indian Kings
We taught the class of the Chinese New Year
and the hope and gratitude Thanksgiving brings
Maddie learned how to read chapter books
And addition and subraction
She is ready for next year
But looks on this one with satisfaction
So a school year has passed
Knowledge has been gained
We will thank Mrs. Rickard and Mrs. Burton
I am sure they are absolutley drained!
Fancy dress party for school fundraisor
Sav as an Oompa Loompa in her school play
Sports Day

Soccer Club

Maddie getting ready for her nativity play
Thursday, July 10, 2008
A Year has passed...
Posted by Scott Fam Dam at 11:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Oh what a cute posting :-) You are a multi-talented mum Lindsay writing great rhyming poems too x
that's brilliant. That will be such a nice thing for your girls to look back on and read when they are older.
so cute! And how did you make the "click on temple" box? I want that on my site! (especially after reading this month's Ensign!) Thanks Lindsay. I always look forward to new posts on your blog. You are sooo talanted!
You're always so poetic Lindsay. I love to read what you write. I'm excited to see you! Let's definitely all get together and go out or something.
Cute poem! Writing has always been a big weakness for me. I love the pics too. I can't believe how old your girls are. Has it really been that long?
Post a Comment