This hike was especially fun for our family we had never heard of it, no one we knew had ever gone on it and we found it via GPS. During the hike it became even more grand as we discovered it was probably the flattest hike we have ever done, and two moose decided to greet us along the way. Only feet from us we were able to observe them in all their grandeur. The kids were happy from start to finish. They had great attitudes which I especially appreciate. Talking kids into a good attitude is probably one of the most difficult things during a hike for me because it usually occurs in the heat and with a child on my shoulders. I often times feel I am having to keep myself from falling into an exhausted funk let alone having to keep them sprightly. However, this one kept us all in good spirits and it was a trail worth taking and will be taken again. I love these family moments when we are together and having a good time with mother nature. We missed Madi on this one as she wasn't feeling too good. Maybe next time Madi Moo!
Thursday, July 24, 2014
Another hiking adventure- Big Springs
Posted by Scott Fam Dam at 5:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment