So my kids love the water. It honestly doesn't matter what form this water comes in beit, swimming pool, lake, river, sprinkler or a tiny little kiddie wading pool. Every year I buy one and every year it lasts about 2 weeks and either gets a hole or becomes so disgusting it isn't worth using anymore. So I decided to upgrade this year and get one with a filter. Huge difference people!!! Our well water is full of iron so when we fill a pool up it instantly turns orange and slimy. The filter with a dash of chlorine poured into it everyday kept this pool clean and fun for the kids. Not to mention a great way for dad and I to cool off after long hot and humid runs!




Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Swimming small
Posted by Scott Fam Dam at 7:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment