Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Basketball Camp

So with my 11 year old being 5'6", Harvey and I decided that she needs to utilize her height. I remember not appreciating my height when I was young and unfortunately much of my self esteem was dependent on my loftiness. Gratefully Savannah is much different than I was. She loves her height and is often found measuring herself up against me determined to exceed my high rankings. I have a feeling she is going to do it much sooner than I ever anticipated.


So to utilize her rapid growth we enlisted her in basketball camp. It was a fun week for her and in the end we can see that there is potential. She has her daddy's skills in there somewhere but I fear her lack of contesting may get in the way. She played with her friends from school and told me she feared them getting upset with her so she held off on being aggressive and took the opposite approach. Silly, silly girl. Hopefully she learns the art of competing soon!







And here's a pic of Savannah's newest recruited fan!

0 comments: