Monday, July 18, 2011

Land of the Temples



So one thing that I love about Utah is the accessibility to the LDS Temples. We don't have to drive 4 hours to see the temple we only have to drive 15 minutes. You could tell instantly that we were from out of town because the kids were amazed at the beautiful sight of the Temple something they don't get to see as often as we would like. They were fascinated with every detail and I love that they were able to have a moment where they could appreciate such a sacred and special place.



I love this picture. I think of the song. "I love to see the Temple...I'll go inside someday...I'll Convenant with my Father...I'll Promise to Obey...For the Temple is a Holy Place...Where we are sealed together...As a Child of God I've learned this Truth...A Family is Forever." Maybe one day we will get the same picture of a grown up Emma walking towards the Temple ready to enter.


So grateful we will be together forever!


When I look at this picture I wonder what is going through her head. She is such a contemplative girl and very insightful. I am sure it is something amazing.


You can't help but feel so much love when you are on the Temple Grounds.

2 comments:

HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE....... said...

I am also grateful there are so many. Since there are and the chances of attending an open house with your children is more likely now. My girls where able to attend the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. When I was Brooke's age they re-dedicated the Logan temple. I remember waiting in line all day! So fun for your family.

Mills Family said...

Priceless pictures! We are headed to the land of temples in a few days. We missed you this trip. Maybe next year our schedules will match up.