Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Our life on the farm...kind of











So we haven't quite turned our acreage in to a farm just yet, but we are making progress...note the above picture of the chicken coop Harvey built. I have to admit I doubted his abilities but these chickies are living the high life in there!

He still hasn't finished the fence and the trim so I will post it later just for you Pops so you can be proud of the finished product and the fact that your son has inherited your abilities to construct.

10 comments:

tami said...

wow, Lindsay! I love these pictures!

HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE....... said...

I also love the pics! Is this what life is really like living on the farm?

The Richeys said...

Beautiful pictures Lindsey - make sure to post some of you up here soon!!! Don't leave yourself out!!

Allyson Condie said...

Hey, I clicked over here from Kayla's blog and LOVE the pictures! Also, will you tell Harvey that it totally made my day that he picked up a copy of Freshman for President? That was so nice of him.

Debs said...

Gorgeous photos.....life on your farm looks wonderful!

Mills Family said...

Linds love the pics of the kids. They are all so beautiful!

Heather S said...

Nice chicken hotel. These are great pictures.

Are those your rolls of hay?

England Family said...

Gorgeous pictures! Looks like you are having a lot of fun. We are so jealous that you have chickens. We miss ours a lot. We will have to come and visit them! Sounds like things are going well. Miss you all. Say hi to the kids for us.

Michelle said...

Awesome pictures!

Brad said...

You'll go looney with allergies!