Happy Birthday Harvey! I found some old photos of Harvey when he was basically the ages of my children now. I have to admit when I look at my children I don't see their daddy or me! So tell me after looking at these pictures if you think my children look "just" like their daddy!







Okay now for an honest opinion, when I look at these pictures I see each and everyone of my children. In fact, Madison, the only one I could claim, I see the most in these pictures! But that is exactly why I love these pictures. Not only do I see the physical traits of my children in them but I see their personalities shine through them as well.
It is the kindness of Savannah, the strength of Madison, the deviance of Carson, and the confidence of Rylie; the traits that I love the most in my children are naturally the traits that I love the most in Harvey.
Thank you Harvey for not only passing on your good looks to my children, but the traits that will make them better and stronger, more compassionate people. It is your love for service, your undaunting courage and your determination to succeed that I long for my children to inherit and of course, why I love you!
Happy 36th Harv. I looked forward to watching your hair turn grey, oh wait, that has already happened. I looked forward to watching the pot belly grow, the aches of aging emerge, the fine wrinkles appear, and the fiber supplements to be taken, those perfectly straight teeth to fall out; dang, did I just say I look forward to all this? Never mind Harv stay 36 as long as you can! This aging thing isn't going to be fun, but I am glad we get to do it together! I love you babe!



8 comments:
Happy Birthday Harv hope you were spoiled rotten. Your children do favor you. So fun! Can't wait to see you bald with and with no teeth too.
Happy Birthday Harvey! I cannot believe how old you are getting! Wow! But good luck with this whole aging thing:)
Where the heck are you crazy Scott's anyway? I've been blog stalking you and just realized you're out of England and somewhere in our backyard. We should really all meet up, although we just sent Anna and boys home this afternoon. Email us at genhos@gmail.com sometime - we'll probably realized we're literally in each others backyard and you'll have to bring your little ones out to play on the farm and culturize us!
Happy Birthday from the Fords! I can definately see Rylie in the first picture, and I can see similarities with all the other children. Hope everyone's well. Still no sign of baby here! Although we do have 2 weeks left still! I am just expecting it to be early like the last two!
Happy Birthday Harvey! I know how it is when your kids all look just like their dad! We are dying to come visit. Send us your phone #. See you soon!
Happy Birthday! And in that first picture I thought I saw Rylie's twin!
Happy happy birthday Harvey!! Cute pictures - hope you have a fab day x x x
Wow, I do see your kids too. I am the same way, I think all my kids look like Rob. But it isn't a bad thing. That was a cute post. Happy Birthday. Our hubbys are old aren't they?! Just kidding. We will be there soon!
Post a Comment