Thursday, April 23, 2009

My little nurses

For some reason I have the stomach flu once again. I swear I just did this. I have been down and out all day and Harvey is out of town. I had just enough in me to go pick the girls up from school, and boy I am glad I did!!!! Since they've been home, I have had Madison ask me several times what she could do to make things easier for me and what she could possibly get me to feel better. All the while, Savannah is taking care of the younger two. She is not only entertaining them, which consists of the TV, but who cares, she has also made them dinner and she and Maddie both have done the dinner dishes. Once I tucked them all in bed; I finally after 5 hours made it downstairs. When I entered the dining room I found on the table a place setting for me and a note:

Dear Mom,
I have left some spaghetti for you. If you want it, you just need to heat it up. The dishes are done so you don't have to do them.

Love
Savannah

Now how sweet is that!!!! I feel so blessed to have two of the best helpers in the world. Seriously, they are dreams come true for me. I couldn't ask for better daughters or better nurses. But having said all that, Harvey can you please come home??? I DON'T FEEL GOOD!

6 comments:

Debs said...

What good girls you have- so mature! They will always be a comfort and blessing to you. Hope you are feeling better! x x

Ford Family said...

That is so sweet- I hope my children are like that when they are a little older! Hope you feel better soon, and that Harvey comes home soon. x

Becca said...

What great girls! I'm sure that made you feel a little bit better :)

Weston and William's Blog said...

that is the sweetest thing!!

The Harpers said...

Wow! How do I get my 2 girls to grow up to be like that?!?

Heather S said...

Wow...it's is amazing that they can do that. You are lucky.

I can feel with you though....I am getting over an evil stomach flu right now. My stomach feels like I have done 1000 sit ups. Finn did rub my back when I was sick....and said Momma into my face a lot.