Mom and Dad are only here for such a short time so we have been trying to cram as much as we can into the 10 days they are here. So here is a brief synopsis of what we have been up to!
Let's just make this easy and do it alphabetically!
One day just the three of us were able to go to a local castle. Ashby de la Zouch Castle!





Bradgate Park is our family's favorite park, so we just had to take them there! We got up close to the deer, saw the old ruins and played in the stream. It was a beautiful day, they definitely brought the sunshine with them!
We also spent a nice relaxing Sunday at Sence Valley. A local park!
On the way home from Bath we took a short trip over to Stonehenge. You have to see Stonehenge, whether your the underwhelmed with it, or overjoyed, it is a must. Right?!
Another one of our family's favorite places in England is Stratford Upon Avon. We love this place! It is the a place to delve into the Shakespeare era and appreciate the beauty of England's once upon a time thatched roof houses!


And then of course, the coolest castle in the Midlands, is Warwick Castle in the Midlands? Anyway, it is an incredible castle and we just happened to arrive when they had turned it into a "Medevil Summer". They had reenactments of jousting, sword fighting, and all dressed up in their Medevil Costumes. The kids loved it!


Now we move on to the North! I'll catch you up in Part 2!



7 comments:
I wish that I could be there at this very moment. Take lots more pics so that I can pretend I was!
Wow! So many beautiful places!!!! I may just have to plan a trip out to see you guys too :)
Cool! I've been to some of those places. I loved Bath too! Don't you just love that gross water and all the signs warning you not to touch it :)
Sounds like you're having a great time- Must be so nice to be able to show your parents all these places- I'm a little envious though- I've lived in England all my life, and I have been to hardly any of the places you've listed! I guess when you live here you take some things for granted!
I wish I could go there and have your tour. It looks absolutely amazing!
Wow you have been jet setting!! You've visited lots of my favourite places too - I actually slipped and fell into the Roman baths when I was 4years old!! Luckilly dad was near by and pulled me out quickly so it was just my legs that got a soaking!!! Enjoy the North.
Can I move in with you guys. I'll do my share of chores I promise. I love your world. How fun for your parents and for you. Enjoy!
Post a Comment