To My Mom and Dad,
When you first phoned to tell us the news of your visit. I instantly got busy with anticipation and excitement being my driving force. It isn't often we get to welcome you into our home and our lives and my determination to make this a fun and eventful visit was soon set into motion.
While you have been here nothing has given me more pleasure than to see you with my children.
I love to see how much they love you.
I love to see how much they need your hugs and kisses.
I love to see you laugh at their little corks, and smile at their amazingness.
I love to see Rylie's eyes light up when she hears your voice and her squatty little legs as she runs towards that voice.
I love to see Carson enjoying the fact that there is more maleness in the house and jumping up and down when the "boys" go out, whether it is to the dump or store.
I love to see Savannah gently touch Grandma's shoulder and whisper, "I love you Grandma" in her ear.
I love to see Madison snuggle up next to Papa whenever he happened to be lounging around.
But although I have enjoyed watching you with my kids. I have also enjoyed the moments when they go to sleep and it is just the four of us. The Wii comes out, the laughter begins. Good times! Thanks for everything! We have loved every minute of having you around and we are so sad to see you go. It is almost enough to convince us to move back home! Almost!

Love your goofy moments Dad. Imagine this face as we taught Dad some good stretches for his back. It was about the same!
This is a common face Grandma wears. Pure paranoia, anxiety and worry! "Be Careful" was what we heard out of Grandma most of the trip. This picture captures it perfectly!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Good time with Grandparents
Posted by Scott Fam Dam at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Linds, you have such talent for writing. I'm envious. That is something I've never possessed. Looks like you had fun with your parents. They seem really great. Oh, and I'd like to know how to get that link to mormon.org on my blog.
Lovely words and photos sad to see family leave but lots of lovely memories.
So fun! Nice tribute to your wonderful parents.
Post a Comment