I can't quite explain it; we visit them every year. We embrace the comforts of their home and living in the States. We relish in the sunshine; always having a blast in summer fun.
And as always we thank them for sharing their lives with us. They allow our family of 6 to take over their house, their fridge and their comfortable routines. This gracious gift though is the reason my kids love the tradition of "going home," every summer. Thank you mom and dad!
But NOW IT IS OUR TURN!!!!!!
There is something about sharing your life, your experiences, your day to days, with your parents. Having them see where you live, what you do everyday, even things like where you go grocery shopping, helps me feel as if I am sharing my life with them. I love it!
And as always we thank them for sharing their lives with us. They allow our family of 6 to take over their house, their fridge and their comfortable routines. This gracious gift though is the reason my kids love the tradition of "going home," every summer. Thank you mom and dad!
But NOW IT IS OUR TURN!!!!!!
There is something about sharing your life, your experiences, your day to days, with your parents. Having them see where you live, what you do everyday, even things like where you go grocery shopping, helps me feel as if I am sharing my life with them. I love it!




6 comments:
Dang what a handsome couple they are! Makes me excited for them to come home!
hope you're having fun! give beck and gar a big cheerio from us! we've just got to find a way to come see you ourselves!
Your parents are cute. Great post. I made my blog private so email me at brandikoch@hotmail.com so I can add you to the list.
As soon as I saw this photo of your parents I thought oh my goodness Riley looks just like your dad. Have fun with your folks. Sorry I deleted my first comment because it didn't make sense!
Well that is just precious. I am glad you are enjoying having them there. Michelle is counting down the days because she misses them so much!
Post a Comment