Harvey and I just celebrated our 10 year anniversary in Venice, Italy. How perfectly romantic. It truly is a beautiful sight and if anyone ever has a chance to visit, don't pass it up. Absolutely amazing!










Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Venezia e' romantico
Posted by Scott Fam Dam at 2:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
It looks like you had a fantastic time! I can't wait to hear all about it!
you guys are so lucky!!! love all the pics.....
Love the photo's
oh yay, what a great and perfect way to celebrate your 10th anniversary. Well done guys! I loved Venice and cant wait to take Dave there one day.
Congratulations and oooooooh how fun. I love your pics. I must save my pennies cause it looks beyond amazing there.
Wow. Yes, it is so beautiful. Glad that you two could go and enjoy the sights and being together. I love the door/reflection picture.
Those pictures are amazing!
Wow! Venice! Jealous! Happy Anniversary!
So cool! Great pics!
Oh, so beautiful! I'm jealous!
Maybe we'll go there for our 11th after Nick finishes law school in 3 years!
The Gerovacs
You are livin' the dream, girl! I've been to the tip of Italy (bordering Switzerland) but have ALWAYS wanted to go to Venice. Now David and I are going to shoot for 10 in Venice (2011, baby!).
Post a Comment