Monday, May 19, 2008

Camping trip success





Harv's friend Ross and his Son Bo were the ones who invited the boys on this grand adventure!


The boys had a great time. Carson did confirm he missed me. When he returned home he reached over and gave me a hug, but when he saw Savannah he jumped out of my arms and raced to her yelling, "VANNAH, VANNAH!" And then embraced her in quite the brotherly hug. So I am left with no doubts he did miss someone, Savannah, Maybe!

So they had a great time. Thankfully the weather was kind to them and although it was cold they did managed to stay dry. They ate hot dogs, threw rocks in the lake, got into mud and played until 11:00pm! Needless to say, they had a good time, but I think Daddy is going to have to take a few weeks break in order to gear himself back up to do this again.

6 comments:

The Harpers said...

I love the duck chasing picture!

Weston and William's Blog said...

I love it! Now you have me excited for my boys to be old enough to leave me for a night or two and go on an "manly" adventure with their dad! Way to go Harvey, what a great dad :)

Debs said...

I love the photos!! They're great, gorgeous one of Harv and Carson and the duck one is fab too!

Angie said...

I love your photos and I love how green everything is. You can tell that Harvey is such a proud papa.

Church Family said...

THose pictures are priceless. THe poor little duck waddling so fast I am sure he had a side ache with Carson hot on his tail is just awesome. Daddy's and their boys. What fun.

Darrell Manning said...

Wonderful pics! We have our annual father/son campout this Friday. If it goes half as well as it sounds like yours did, I'll be thrilled. The first pic is my favorite.

Darrell