Oh yeah I am sportin' a new hair do. Once a year I splurge and give myself a transformation. I figured the ponytail had to go and I needed new hair; hair that made me look like I wasn't 30 years old, and a mom of 4 children. I went into the salon with no ideas, and no restrictions. The hairdresser got so excited and exclaimed, "I am going to funk you up!" I got really nervous after that comment, but the results left me (for the first time in my life) very happy. I walked out of that salon feeling like a new woman!
Friday, November 16, 2007
The New "Do"
Posted by Scott Fam Dam at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Gorgeous! And may I add, a very sexy picture!
You look AWESOME!!! I love the new hair. Can you give it to me! I want to go to your hairdresser!
You look great!!! I love it when a hairdresser does that - it's only happened twice in all my years but then after that I just keep going with the same 'do' until I need another change.
Your hair looks awesome. I had already noticed it in some of your more recent posts. Dark looks GREAT on you. Misty just emailed me today with some pictures of her dark hair that she just colored yesterday. It looks great on her too. Way to go!
Post a Comment