Oh crap, the word crap is somehow part of my daily vocabulary. It has become a habit,and here in England it is considered a very bad habit. Just so you know "crap" really is a bad word here. I found out when we had some friends over for dinner and I kept saying it. They told me I was saying a swear word! So I felt terrible! But what is worse, I say it out of habit all the time! I say it jokingly to Rylie in public when she cries, "Oh, Rylie what's the matter, is life really so crappy!" I said it to Savannah's teachers at school. I really do say it all the time! "What the crap!" "Oh crap!" "Crap, crap, crap!" I am beginning to wonder if it is the hidden rebel inside me now finding the opportunity it has longed for! I am now that parent that swears in front of their children, even their infant baby! So funny! I somehow need to break myself of such a "dirty" habit. Maybe the kids can wash my mouth out with soap every time I say it! Any suggestions?!
Friday, November 02, 2007
CRAP!
Posted by Scott Fam Dam at 10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
THat is hilarious! I have no suggestions, but I'm laughing. I had a really foul mouth in college and even after college when I was working for a dotcom (long after I joined the church mind you!)Everyone around me dropped the f-bomb all the time so it didn't seem like such a big f'ing deal. I am mortified now thinking back on it!!
Post a Comment