Saturday, August 23, 2014

Rearview Mirror

Usually when I look in my rearview mirror it is to observe who is fighting with whom and who was the cause of it.  But on a rare occasion I look and see the most beautiful things.  A kid holding hands with another, a child making another laugh to hysterics or pure contentment just being in one another's presence but like I said this is so very rare.  Today I had another glimpse into the love my children have for one another.  As Emma started to fall asleep her head was bopping all over the place and Rylie felt sympathy for her and took her little head and put it on her shoulder.  As I took another glance I then saw Rylie gently kiss her forehead and yes I did the dangerous and took a quick pic, how could I not capture such love.?!


0 comments: