I know this is after the marathon but I wanted to capture a moment that led up to it. I enjoyed running with my kids so much. My little Emma always struggled with the runs but looking down at this little head made up for all the struggles. She was motivated and driven and it made my heart happy.
Rylie is a natural at running. She is known for her crying and whining but never not even once did this girl whine or cry while running. In fact the picture below encapsulates her attitude during our runs. She was her best self...I hope to have a future running partner in the making.
Carson was completely chill during all our runs. Which is why I was shocked at how well he did in the actual race. He would at times hold Rylie's hand or put his arm around her but I knew he wasn't ever giving it his all, which, hello, is totally fine if little sis is getting some love. He turned out to be an amazing runner and athlete. I can't wait to see where a little bit of growth and a whole lot more motivation gets him.
Thursday, August 21, 2014
Little Runners
Posted by Scott Fam Dam at 12:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment