Catching up is hard to do. So many other things start happening and before I know it I'll miss blogging everything before the years through. So I am just going to carry on with life and I will play catch up as I go!
Today I took Rylie and Emma and some of their friends on a nature hike. We collected various wonders of nature, from acorns to rocks. It was so much fun. I loved hearing their excitement over their little discoveries. I loved listening to their conversations, watching them help one another but compete against each other all at the same time.
When all was said and done we gathered our new collection back home and glued them on a grapevine wreath and ate delicious pumpkin bread. Seriously the best bread I have ever eaten!
My favorite word of the day was: "Wabbefart" aka "Waterfall", oh and "ACKHorn" aka "Acorn"
And my favorite expression: "I like nature, it is so COOL!"
Rylie continued to say, "Thank you so much mommy for doing this, this is so fun!" She doesn't use the word fun unless she means it so it must have been a great success.
I loved having these sweet girls over today and I honestly can't wait to do it again!











0 comments:
Post a Comment