Tuesday, September 18, 2012

She's found it!

My Maddie is one of those kids that has the potential to do anything.  Everything we have enrolled this kid into she has excelled at.  She has got the talent but she also has the drive, ambition, and the competitiveness that gets her just one step ahead of the pack.  We were excited to have Madison finally find her "thing" because we knew once she did, she would spread her wings and fly!  Well gymnastics is her chosen profession right now and she is doing great!  You would think when she was doing things like this and climbing 30 ft flag poles at three years old we would have known then!:


Finally we caught on and here she is has happy as a clam doing what she does and loves best.  We are proud of you Madison for setting your sights on a goal and striving harder than anyone I know to achieve it.  I believe you are destined for great things!  And yes, I am a biased mom!

0 comments: