Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I love to see the temple, I'll go inside someday...

We are so new to having the temples around us that it never dawned us that when Sav turned 12 she could go whenever she wanted to.  We were waiting around for the youth temple trip not ever considering that we can take her ourselves.  One day we will grow accustomed to all the advantages of Utah life, as for now we are content that we learned this one.  When one of Savannah's best friends, Paige, turned 12 she invited Savannah to go to the temple with her.  So bright and early in the morning Savannah, Harvey, Paige and her Dad Ryan headed to the temple to have their first experience enjoying the peace that the temple offers.  Her words to describe the event afterwards were, "I felt so calm and happy there."  I am so happy she was able to have this experience.  And just to show you how far behind I am on this blog, this blessed event happened in April and many times after.  I'll catch up!  I am determined!


0 comments: