As I happily see 2012 disappear into the past I still can't help but look back on that year as a year of tremendous growth. I learned so much about myself in that year not only my strengths but ALL my many weaknesses. I say ALL but I know there are still many I am oblivious to and yet I am sure the years to come will manifest them in abundance, after all, isn't that what life is?
So instead of relishing on what is now the past and trying to play catch up on this blog of mine, I have decided to make a fresh start. Start with today! Live in the present! So here is what's going on in 2013:
My baby girl is now 3 years old. Seriously what happened? This was not supposed to happen so quickly. Emma is very typical in the fact that she is the spoiled youngest child. And I have to add not so spoiled by mom and dad but by brothers and sisters. This child can do no wrong. Even when she does wrong in the eyes of her mother and mother tries to disciple I get the evil stink eye from all the siblings (with the exception of Rylie, she is always more than happy to see Emma go down). Because she is spoiled and told that she is wonderful, beautiful, funny and smart each and everyday she truly believes each and every one of those attributes are a quality that not only does she possess but that she owns. She. Is. A. Superstar.
However, Emma is quite atypical as well. The child has an ability in any situation to make those around her smile. Her cute little belly and her cute little voice lend her to being quite easily the cutest 3 year old around. She has a will and determination that is unmatched to any other 3 year old, but she also knows how to harness it in the right direction. She is not determined to be naughty or willed to being a trouble maker, she is determined to accomplishing the impossible. She notices things most people wouldn't notice and then uses that knowledge in her own life. She is wise beyond her years and I am amazed at her genius each and every day. She reads those around her so perfectly, if she is uncomfortable I know it is for a good reason and I stay in tune with that each and every time.
I feel so blessed to have had this sparkling, chubby and bright light in my life for 3 years. I love this red-cheeked little angel. Happy Birthday Ems!
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
A new year a fresh start
Posted by Scott Fam Dam at 11:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment